Little Kiwi and Bauhaus

Little Kiwi and Bauhaus
A Boy and His Dog

Tuesday 27 April 2010

The Republican Energy Plan - Harnessing the Power of Bigotry!


This is genuinely mind-blowing. I mean, *WOW*. This is the embodiment of the Republican Party in 2010.
Thank you, Anderson Cooper.


You know, when you think about the way Fox News is really just a Republican tool (run by tools, for tools, Tooley McToolersons) the more you realize that it will be studied in media classes for decades to come as America's own "Triumph of the Will".... minus any possible accolades for technical cinematic genius.

2 comments:

Stevie said...

Dear Anderson Cooper,

I thought I couldn't love you any more.... But now I do.


<3

Stevie

McB said...

Can anyone prove that W. was a live birth. I'm not convinced. This shows that 43% of Americans are idiots or also known as Republicans.

Little Kiwi Loves Bauhaus

Little Kiwi Loves Bauhaus
Good Dog!